Friday, August 3, 2007

The Elite


Xbox 360 doesn't have HDMI support. Xbox 360's 20 GB hard drive is way too small. Yeah, I feel for y'all about these complaints because they are mine too. Not that I have a dope TV to put my games on anyways, but it is always reassuring to be ready for the future. That didn't stop me from getting my 360 last November, and while being a satisfied customer, Microsoft went ahead and topped their high end console with something better. Enter the Xbox 360 Elite. To be released April 29th, 2007, the Elite comes with the same core console as before but with HDMI cables, a whopping 120 GB hard drive, controller, and headset, all in black. The price of this new beauty? $479.99 USD. Microsoft has specified that games will still be based around the 20 GB hard drive and owners of the old 360's will not HAVE to upgrade. Thats cool with me. I have become used to new and better products being released and know that I cannot ever have the newest one. Do not get me wrong, I want the Elite (because it's black and has a cool name) but whatever. If you have slacked on getting a 360 so far, no more excuses.

No comments: